Looking for new cocktail ideas, try a kombucha cocktail. Kombucha adds a unique twist to familiar favorites giving you additional benefits like antioxidants and probiotics. You can make these at home or request them at a local watering hole. Some of our favorites are below:
- Pina Colada- This is our newest flavor release that is cocktail ready. Just add ice and the rum of your choice and you are immediately transported to a beach.
- West Side Mule- It’s our take on the Moscow mule and is best served in a copper cup. Ice, muddled lime, Bootleg Bucha Ginger kombucha and vodka. And no, they don’t drink Moscow mules in Moscow or any part of Russia.
- Ginberry- Ice, Bootleg Bucha blueberry lavender kombucha, splash of lemon and gin.
- Shandy/Blend- Mix 50% of your favorite Bootleg Bucha kombucha flavor and 50% beer. It’s a refreshing summer favorite!
- Hibiscus Lime Margarita- Salt rim of glass, add a quarter scoop of ice, six ounces of Bootleg Bucha Hibiscus Lime, two shots of tequila, slice of lime and stir.
- Pomegranate Mimosa- Bootleg Bucha Pomegranate kombucha & champagne.
- Bucha Spritzer- 2 parts Pinot Grigio, 1 part Bootleg Bucha (experiment with flavors), add a squeeze of lemon & few ice cubes.
These are just a few of our favorite kombucha cocktails, experiment with your own recipes and let us know.